Comic strips about buying and selling on the internet by veteran eBay PowerSeller, Erik Andresen.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Proud To Be An eBay Above Standard Seller cartoon
eBay recently invented several new classifications of sellers. The absolute best kind of eBay seller is called a "Top Seller". There are a variety of factors, but the key to being a "Top Seller" is to have fewer than 1 in 200 customers leave you a '1' or '2' in any Detailed Seller Rating (those star things).
The 2nd best seller on eBay is an "Above Standard Seller". Above Standard Sellers are fine sellers, but they might have missed the mark on a category here or there. For instance, if one buyer in 199 left them a "2" on a DSR category.
In recognition of the achievements of Above Standard Sellers, I designed a logo which they can proudly display wherever it's appropriate.
The image is royalty-free, so you can pass it around the internets and use it as you see fit.
UPDATE: Merchandise with this cartoon on it can be found here.
Erik Andresen's Internet Funnies's Fan Box
- INTERNET FUNNIES comic strip 'Facebook Changes'
- Icon Group ad with Fairy Godmother theme by Erik A...
- INTERNET FUNNIES comic strip 'The Phishing Quiz'
- eBay Seller Status Logo cartoon video on YouTube
- Proud To Be A Standard Seller On eBay cartoon logo...
- HOW TO MAKE A MONSTER MOVIE POSTER - eMoviePoster ...
- Proud To Be A Below Standard Seller (eBay) cartoon...
- eBay Above Standard Seller logo - altnernate "stra...
- Proud To Be An eBay Above Standard Seller cartoon
- WHO WATCHES THE WATCHDUDE? - Happy Birthday carto...
- CHILDREN VS HAMSTERS - WHICH ARE BETTER? : 1989 ...
- LATE, LATE, LATE, LATE NIGHT ON ESPN - 1990 No Exi...
- ▼ October (12)